Friday, September 5, 2008

Brickman at Cottonwood Lake

Here are some pictures that Jenni and Jared took of Brickman at Cottonwood Lake in Star Valley.















6 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

He's so funny...that scrunched up face is my favorite (the first one made me laugh too though!!)

Doug and Michele said...

So cute. I think some of those deserve a frame!

Adam and Sherry said...

ok way cute!!! I am glad they could go have fun with him.

Landon and Timorie said...

I love love love Brickman's facial expressions!!! He makes me laugh everytime and it is total him for you! Boy, I miss you guys being so far away makes you realize how much stuff you really miss out on. I am out of the loop again. But don't worry I'll be back soon. Well, love you all!!! Keep Smiling!

Tyson and Denise said...

those are amazing pics...what a cute boy!!

Camille said...

I love love love these pictures. Brickman is such a character.