Sunday, September 21, 2008

New pictures of Teagan!

8 comments:

Landon and Timorie said...

She is so cute!!! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait til we get to see her. What a blessing she will be to you all. Keep smiling! We love you!

Adam and Sherry said...

ok so cute!!! She changes more every day. We have got to get down there an play with her more :)

The Walkers said...

I am not sure I recognize her. Grandma needs to come and steal some Grandma time. We love you so much

Tyson and Denise said...

I am so excited to see her this weekend and so glad that my stinkin cold has let up so that I can....I was so worried that a rotton head cold would keep me from seeing my newest niece!! very cute pics!!

Dave and Natalie said...

I seriously replied to this yesterday...must have forgot that stupid letter code or something!!

anyway...I love the pics, she is so cute...but that last one makes me sad :(

Robyn said...

She is just beautiful! I'm glad I could get onto your blog to see her! I hope your all doing good!
-

Tyson and Denise said...

I am going to tag you...I want to see 6 unspectacular things about you, your spouse or your kids on your blog....then you can tag 6 people through a comment.

Dawni and Zach said...

Hey, I am going to tag you...6 unspectacular things about yourself or your spouse (for an example see my blog) then you can tag 6 more people through a comment (like I am doing to you)