Tuesday, November 4, 2008


I Finally took some pictures of Teagan in her
Blessing dress. I hope you like them!



Teagan and her cute braclet.


Teagan in her blessing dress. Also the beautiful
blanket her grandma made. (:

9 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

so so pretty, I never got to see her in her dress that day (except for when Buddy held her up) so I'm glad you posted these. Dave had told me how pretty the bracelet was..he was right!! What a beautiful girl!

Tyson and Denise said...

Those pictures are beautiful, I love them so much. I am so glad I get a chance to see her in her dress.

Adam and Sherry said...

She really looks darling!!! I love the pictures. I was so sad to miss her big day :(

Camille said...

She is so sweet! That is a beautiful dress. I hope it was a wonderful day, we wish we could have been there.

Landon and Timorie said...

She is so Beautiful!!! I love seeing all of the pictures that you put up of both Teagan and Brickman. They are both getting so big! I love her dress and what a special day that must have been. Love you, guys!

Doug and Michele said...

She is amazing! I can't get over how beautiful she is. Great job on the pictures, and the dress!

Jenni said...

I love the pictures! She's such a doll! :) Beautiful! Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a bautiful girl.

We drove by your home and it looks great. Way to be festive!