I don't know weather to say "congratulations" or "that's disgusting" LOL :) Glad you got your deer. Did you see the recipe on Denise's blog...venison wrapped in bacon...right up your alley :)
Yea I feel the same way as nan especially since he came into my house all bloody!!! Madi really didn't know what to think it was funny. But anywho we are very glad you got a big one!!!
Way to go Buddy!!! I am serious about those deer steaks....really yummy (and I am not a huge fan of deer) btw I have another recipe you should try, it is like your heartattack popcorn only sticky and sweet and salty instead of just salty and buttery (don't worry though, it has PLENTY of butter in it!!)
3 comments:
I don't know weather to say "congratulations" or "that's disgusting" LOL :) Glad you got your deer. Did you see the recipe on Denise's blog...venison wrapped in bacon...right up your alley :)
Yea I feel the same way as nan especially since he came into my house all bloody!!! Madi really didn't know what to think it was funny. But anywho we are very glad you got a big one!!!
Way to go Buddy!!! I am serious about those deer steaks....really yummy (and I am not a huge fan of deer) btw I have another recipe you should try, it is like your heartattack popcorn only sticky and sweet and salty instead of just salty and buttery (don't worry though, it has PLENTY of butter in it!!)
Post a Comment