Just wanted to show you all how Drake and Bell are doing. They love to play together, and yes I have to give him a bath every time after they play. I dont know how they find the MUD, But what can you say there Labs. Any way they love to play, and Drake loves the new baby. Just so everybody Knows Drake is black, and Belle is yellow Landon & Timorie puppy!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
very cute and I love the new family picture at the top!!!
BELLE!!!! Boy, We miss her and I almost cried when I saw these pictures they are so cute and it makes both of us miss her even more. But we just have to remember she's having more fun up there with all of you guys and Drake to play with. Thanks for sharing the pics with us we haven't seen her forever and were so excited!!! Love you guys!
Roxy is totally jealous... I think she gets bored of playing outside by herself. Great dog pics by the way, I am still trying to get one of Roxy to post so that you can actually see her. She won't pose for the camera, she just wants to eat it. I think I need someone else with me to distract her while I snap pictures!!
how fun!!! It looks like they are having a great time! Love you guys!
Post a Comment