Brickman and Teagan for HALLOWEEN!!
Trick or Treating with Grandma and Grandpa
Richardson! What fun! Brickman went to the
first store and said,"Can I please have a piece
of candy?" We had to teach about trick or
treat. What a Goof.
Halloween Day, Being Happy
8 comments:
I can't believe how big Teagan is getting. They are so cute!
I am glad my kids are not the only ones. Corinne went to Nan's and said "Hi, you need to give us your candy." I think my 6 year old would get it, but I guess not. The kids look awesome!
Awesome pictures guys! Can't wait to come see you again.
They are so stinkin' cute! Holy crap, they are both getting so big. That is so cute of Brickman and its just like him, I can see it now. Looks like you had tons of fun!
Cute pics...I love it a monkey and a banana...great idea!! Brickman can come to my house and ask for candy anytime!!
Matching costumes deserve extra candy when trick or treating, don't they? ^_-
too cute!! halloween is so much fun!!
super cute they were so cute that night
Post a Comment