Were those Buddy's work socks? You are so funny Brick, I wonder where you get it from? Thanks for sharing the great pics. BTW that is one BEAUTIFL baby!
Hope you don't mind that I say hello. I haven't seen you guys for forever and well Joce and I were missing you. It was just by chance that I ran into Jenni blog and well I ran into yours from there. It looks like you are doing great and your family is so cute! Take care!
Hey stranger! I just found your blog off of Camille's. I found out that we go to the same baby delivery doctor. I had my son not too long before you had your little girl! If you want to check out my blog you can give me your e-mail cause I went private. Send it to jenniferpemberton@ymail.com. Hope to talk to you soon!
8 comments:
Is Brickman trying to stretch out the stockings to ensure plenty of room for gifts? Great pictures.
I love it!!! Bricky is so funny! Your tree is always so beautiful! Great job. Love the pictures! Merry Christmas!
Great tree, and I love Brickman with the stockings, hilarious, you made my night!
Were those Buddy's work socks? You are so funny Brick, I wonder where you get it from? Thanks for sharing the great pics. BTW that is one BEAUTIFL baby!
I was hoping that silly picture would make it to the blog.
they are so cute!!
Silly Brickman (my boys laughed hysterically at the picture!!) and Teagan is so cute (what a cute outfit too :) Your tree is so pretty!!
Hey Janelle
Hope you don't mind that I say hello. I haven't seen you guys for forever and well Joce and I were missing you. It was just by chance that I ran into Jenni blog and well I ran into yours from there. It looks like you are doing great and your family is so cute! Take care!
Hey stranger! I just found your blog off of Camille's. I found out that we go to the same baby delivery doctor. I had my son not too long before you had your little girl! If you want to check out my blog you can give me your e-mail cause I went private. Send it to jenniferpemberton@ymail.com. Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment