I am glad you pointed out the noodle. So funny! Where does he get that crazy scence of humor?! We just watched that show the other day, I forgot how much I liked it. Good one Brickie!
I Love Brickie!!! He is such a character and he just makes you smile everytime! Love all the pics they are all amazing!
He's sooo cute! He makes me smile every time I see him! Love you all!
I love how his sense of humor comes out in the pictures. So much fun. He must make you laugh all the time. What a cutie!
eyes full of happiness and mischief!!! I love it...you're silly Brickman!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am glad you pointed out the noodle. So funny! Where does he get that crazy scence of humor?! We just watched that show the other day, I forgot how much I liked it. Good one Brickie!
I Love Brickie!!! He is such a character and he just makes you smile everytime! Love all the pics they are all amazing!
He's sooo cute! He makes me smile every time I see him! Love you all!
I love how his sense of humor comes out in the pictures. So much fun. He must make you laugh all the time. What a cutie!
eyes full of happiness and mischief!!! I love it...you're silly Brickman!!
Post a Comment