Ok - that picture could not be more perfect if you tried a hundred times. WHAT A SWEET HEART!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I am with you - those cheeks are just BEGGING to be kissed!
I love all the pictures so much. She is such a doll. I swear I am going to come kidnap her someday just so I can play with her! (and kiss those cheeks!)
just too too cute for words...I've never really thought she looked like Brickman, but something about her smile in that last one really looks like him!
Hey I tried to e-mail you....but it is sending an error message....I typed it in just like you sent it. Anywasy, e-mail me if you can and then I will be sure to have it right.
tackgoddess@hotmail.com
Hope all is going well with your family. Your kids look cute as ever!
11 comments:
Ok - that picture could not be more perfect if you tried a hundred times. WHAT A SWEET HEART!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I am with you - those cheeks are just BEGGING to be kissed!
o my gosh ADORABLE!!! She is so cute!! I love the pictures we need one for our fridge for sure.
Oh my HECK!!!! She is such a cutie! I love all the pics. I miss being there. You guys are so amazing! Thanks for everything. Love you!
She is stinkin' cute! Love the pics!
I love all the pictures so much. She is such a doll. I swear I am going to come kidnap her someday just so I can play with her! (and kiss those cheeks!)
just too too cute for words...I've never really thought she looked like Brickman, but something about her smile in that last one really looks like him!
Janell, Sherry told me how cute Teagans pictures were and I love it! She is one of the prettiest babies ever!! I love her chubby cheeks.
Hi Janell...remember me? I found your blog through your mom's...through Jade Whitbeck's.
Neat to see what you're up to. I just started a blog and the address is mleballard.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch,
Emily (Malouf) Ballard
p.s. CUTE kids!!!
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hey I tried to e-mail you....but it is sending an error message....I typed it in just like you sent it. Anywasy, e-mail me if you can and then I will be sure to have it right.
tackgoddess@hotmail.com
Hope all is going well with your family. Your kids look cute as ever!
Post a Comment