Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Pictures of Brickman & Teagan by Jenni


9 comments:

James and Jade Bethers said...

Brickman has gorgeous eyes! The pics are too cute! Glad to know you are still alive. Oh and for some reason I couldn't get your email to work so shoot me one at bethers1@ubtanet.com and then we can catch up a little better!

Dave and Natalie said...

Too Too Too cute!!! (Jenni's work is getting better and better I say) I wanna see more of the family ones (those are new ones up above...right?!)

The Walkers said...

SOOOO Cute. We may need t o print some of them!!!!!

Doug and Michele said...

You have the most beautiful children! Way to go Jenni - my turn next!

Jared and Jen said...

Hey Janelle! Send me your e-mail and I can send you an invite to my blog. Send it to jenniferpemberton@ymail.com, your kids are so cute too.

Robyn said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how fast Teagan has grown up!

Tyson and Denise said...

Such cute pictures!! They are so cute. Brickman hanging upside down is hilarious. Jenny is one talented girl!! We are looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Jenni said...

Hey we just started our "Summer Photography Special!" Go to our Silverstrand Photography Blog to check out the details.

Call or email to set up you appointment.

BLOG: http://silverstrandphotography.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Jenni & Jared

Camille said...

Hey Janell, I need your email so I can add you to the family blog. I don't know how I skipped you! Sorry it's taken me so long to get you on there!
camille3_84@hotmail.com