Brickman got a new bike, He looks like such
a big kid now
He had a Train Birthday and the cake was
pretty cute! He got so many cute gifts.
He had been doing so well in his lessons
He asked me about 9 months ago this is what he wanted
for his birthday and I also need to get him a teacher
so he was able to learn how to play. What a character!!!
We love Brick so much!
It is harder when you get older!
5 comments:
Cute pictures!! Happy Birthday again Bricky!
He is growing up way too fast. The violin is so darn cute!!! We love you Bricky!!!
Looks like a good 4yr old birthday to me...we need a concert soon!
I love the birthday pictures! You can see all the good sides of him - I like seeing the fun boy and the serious one with his violin. I bet he is loving it! We love you Brickie!
Post a Comment