Janell I don't know if you remember me I am Steve's wife Crystal- Steve is Buddy's cousin. Anyway it's been like 2 years since I've seen you guys- obviously since I didn't even know you were pregnant again let alone have an adorable 9 month old. Wow time flies- well congrats 9 months late. Anyway it is fun to see pictures of you cute family- awesome photographer! So check out our blog-steveandcrystalsfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Hey Janell, its Jocelyn Witbeck- McClellan- so trying to reach one of you yayhoo's- Your little ones are ADORABLE!! I love it- all your pics are so cute too! Hey email chic- I'd love to keep in touch. I seriously think of you guys ALL the time- WAY before blogging ever existed. I even have a crazy story- anyways email me will ya-
7 comments:
she's just so cute!! I love her bow :)
SOOOO Cute. But I still think my favorite is the Oreo Cookie!!!!
What a doll! I always love the nine month pictures. Their personality really seems to shine through!
I love her!!! She is such a cute little stinker. Beautiful Pictures!
Janell I don't know if you remember me I am Steve's wife Crystal- Steve is Buddy's cousin. Anyway it's been like 2 years since I've seen you guys- obviously since I didn't even know you were pregnant again let alone have an adorable 9 month old. Wow time flies- well congrats 9 months late. Anyway it is fun to see pictures of you cute family- awesome photographer! So check out our blog-steveandcrystalsfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Hi Janell- I came across you blog, your family is so cute!! It's been forever, how are you doing?
Jori
Hey Janell, its Jocelyn Witbeck- McClellan- so trying to reach one of you yayhoo's- Your little ones are ADORABLE!! I love it- all your pics are so cute too! Hey email chic- I'd love to keep in touch. I seriously think of you guys ALL the time- WAY before blogging ever existed. I even have a crazy story- anyways email me will ya-
jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com
Post a Comment