Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard...how do you keep up with him!!! He looks so angry that you found him "decorating" his face.
that is so funny...what did he get into?! is he mad or just posing?
I forgot to say I LOVE your new family photo...I saw that on Jared's blog...so cute and funny!
How funny!!! He is such a crack up. Boy, I miss seeing him everyday, he just keeps life interesting doesn't he. I love you family picture too. You all look so great! I hope all is going great! Love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard...how do you keep up with him!!! He looks so angry that you found him "decorating" his face.
that is so funny...what did he get into?! is he mad or just posing?
I forgot to say I LOVE your new family photo...I saw that on Jared's blog...so cute and funny!
How funny!!! He is such a crack up. Boy, I miss seeing him everyday, he just keeps life interesting doesn't he. I love you family picture too. You all look so great! I hope all is going great! Love you!
Post a Comment