Saturday, October 4, 2008

Teagan and Brickman

Here are new pictures of Brickman and Teagan during Conference weekend.  Enjoy, we love you all.  Thanks for the great comments!! 




6 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

way cute I am glad you got your new computer up and running!!!

Landon and Timorie said...

She is so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see her in person. I hope all is well and that your just enjoying every minute of everything. Tell everyone hi and tell Brickman that Landon and I want to play trains so when we come thats what we'll have to do. Love you!!!

Dave and Natalie said...

awww she's already getting bigger!! and look at those long fingers. Looks like Brickman was having fun!!

Robyn said...

such cuties! And you are a great photographer! I love the angles and lighting.

Landon and Timorie said...

Hey, I am going to tag you...6 unspectacular things about yourself or your spouse (for an example see my blog) then you can tag 6 more people through a comment (like I am doing to you)

Camille said...

She is so sweet. I hope Brickman is a great big brother. But I'm sure he is, he is so funny. Can't wait to see you guys again!